DRDO Recruitment 2017 | www.drdo.gov.in | Freshers | Junior Research Fellow – JRF | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ Ph.D | Across India | November 2017
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Position Available: Junior Research Fellow – JRF/ Research Associate
Total vacancies: 14
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary Package: As per company standard
Junior Research Fellow(JRF):
- Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences Physiology/ Biochemistry/ Biomedical Sciences/ Nutrition with first division wherever division or equivalent grading is awarded with NET Qualification. Or
- Graduate degree in professional course candidates, and other entitled (BE/ B.Tech) with first division and NET/GATE Qualification. Or
- Postgraduate degree in professional course (ME/ M.Tech) with first division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level.Or
- CSIR/UGC/lCMR/DBT/ DST Qualified with valid fellowship at the time of joining.
- Desirable Qualification Required: Preference will be given to those who have a posts working experience in the mentioned disciplines/ areas.
- Ph.D in Life Sciences/ Physiology
- Desirable Qualification Required: Practical knowledge of advance analytical techniques & instrumentation and working experience with animal model and human volunteers.
- Junior Research Fellow(JRF): Below 28 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
- Research Associate: Below 35 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their duly completed application as per format given in DRDO website (www.drdo.gov.in.) by e-mail email@example.com and appear for a Walk-in-interview at following venue address on 21st November 2017.
DRDO, Min. of Defence,
Lucknow Road, Timarpur,
Note: The candidates registered between 09:00 to 11:30 hrs on the mentioned date against posts will only be considered for walk-in-interview.
DRDO JRF Notification & Application Form: Click Here