CVRDE – DRDO Recruitment 2017 | www.drdo.gov.in | Junior Research Fellow – JRF | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Across India | August 2017
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Position Available: Junior Research Fellow – JRF
- Mechanical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 5 Post
- Computer Science & Engineering – 2 Post
Stipend: Rs.25,000/- pm + HRA
- B.E/ B.Tech in First Division with GATE. * *(OR)
- M.E/M.Tech with First Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
- Valid GATE score is essential for BE/B.Tech.
Upper Age Limit: Maximum of 28 years as on date of interview (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3years for OBC candidates)
- The on-line registration for Walk-in-Interview will be closed on 12th August 2017.
- Kindly note that the registration would involve payment of Rs. 10/- through online for General/ OBC creamy layer candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC
Non-creamy layer are exempted from the payment.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed for the Walk-In-Interview.
- There will be a screening Test before the interview on the same day. Candidates
are requested to plan accordingly.
- Candidates working in Govt / Public sector / Autonomous bodies should bring
“No Objection certificate” from the concerned Authority at the time of Interview.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonials in original at the
time of interview.
- If any one of the above criteria is not fulfilled the candidature is liable to be rejected.
- The fellowship is initially for a period of two years and extendable as per rules.
- It may also be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any
right for absorption in DRDO.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this position in online latest by 12 August 2017 and attend walk-in interview on 20th August 2017 (Sunday) at 09:30 AM
Venue Address: CVRDE, Avadi, Chennai-54
DRDO JRF Notification: Click Here
To Apply: Click Here