The Application Process to Apply for Cvent Recruitment 2018 for Database Engineer – B.E/B.Tech – Gurgaon.
Cvent Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Database Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Gurgaon Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cvent Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Database Engineer|
- Graduate, preferably B.E/ B.Tech in computers/IT
- The successful candidate will have 0 to 1 year of relevant experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of relational databases and the Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong programming and MS- skills and basic data warehousing concepts
- Strong MS-Excel skills
- Ability to convey technical information to a general audience
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- The Database Engineer is a key member of Cvent’s database team, which designs, develops and operates large-scale, Internet-based applications.
- The responsibilities of this position includes providing support, troubleshooting, Application Development, debugging software issues and coordinating with multiple teams.
- This person excels at organization, multitasking, problem solving, and ensures that our product offerings are user-friendly and bug-free.
- A strong knowledge of database management systems, web technologies, software development lifecycle and solid communication skills are essential.
- This is an entry-level position with significant opportunity for career growth.
Application process for Cvent Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here