Cognizant Off Campus(CTS) Scheduled for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee for CTS branches in across India. 2017 batch of BE/B.Tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering candidates can apply, the detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|CTC-Salary||Rs 3.38 LPA|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Job Location||Across India|
- 2017 batch of BE/B.Tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- First class (60%) in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
- Coding Assessment.
- Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- Interview Location: Kolkata/Delhi-NCR/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Coimbatore/Hyderabad.
- This opportunity is open to all candidates across the country.
Application process for Cognizant Off Campus?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online in the;following link as soon as possible.
To Apply:Click here