CloudAccel Off Campus Drive scheduled for Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CloudAccel Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Last Date||26 February 2018|
|Venue Date||28 February 2018|
- 2016/17 batch BE/BTech/M.Tech (any stream)
- Good PH score
- Good academic record
- Strong knowledge in Java / NodeJS
- Sound RDBMS concepts
- Work in Java development area
- Research new concepts, implement prototypes
- In depth analysis, design and plan to convert prototypes into production ready systems, services
- Assist and Collaborate with the team in planning sprint tasks, tracking and reporting the status
- Addition of new features to high traffic applications.
Note: The above mentioned CTC will be applicable post successful completion of training. During training, Stipend will be INR16000 per month.
Application process for CloudAccel Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 26 February 2018 and attend drive on 28 February 2018.
To Apply: Click here