The Application Process to Apply for CDAC Recruitment 2018 – Project Engineer/Project Technician – 69 Vacancies – Last date: 13 August 2018. CDAC Recruitment 2018 – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Thiruvananthapuram Job notifications for Project Engineer, Project Technician vacancies & CDAC, Delhi announced Project Engineer -II (Civil) vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CDAC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Project Engineer||1||CDAC PE Vacancy-Delhi|
|Project Engineer/Technician||68||CDAC PE Vacancy-Kerala|
CDAC Recruitment for;Project Engineer-Delhi:
|Job Role||Project Engineer (Civil)|
|Last Date||13 August 2018|
- 1st Class BE/BTech (Civil) or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with at least 3 years of post qualification work experience
- 1st Class in Masters in Technology (M. Tech)/Masters in Engineering (M.E) (Civil), OR
- Ph.D in relevant discipline.
- Conversant with Govt. office building construction in DDA areas
- Knowledge of Govt rules related to Construction activity
- Pleasant personality & good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Age limit (As on 13.08.2018): Below 37 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
CDAC PE Recruitment Selection process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the interview.
Application Fee: Rs.500/-;(No fee for Female/SC/ST/PWD category)
Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode: By using Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Offline Mode: By remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated.
Application process for CDAC Recruitment 2018 for PE?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 13 August 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Last date for online registration of application: 13th August 2018
- Date of Interview: Will be communicated by email only
CDAC Recruitment for Project Engineer/Technician:
|Job Role||Project Engineer/Technician|
|Salary||Up to Rs.31, 800/Month|
|Last Date||25 July 2018|
TVPM/PE : 002-Project Engineer: 44 Posts
- 1st Class B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Mechanical .
- Age Limit: Below 30 years as on the last date
TVPM/ PE: 004-Project Engineer: 3 Posts
- 1st Class B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science / IT.
- Mandatory experience: Minimum 2 (two) years post qualification work experience on C/C++/Visual Studio/QT (for Graduate with Computer Science)
Age Limit: Below 32 years as on the last date
TVPM/ PE: 005-Project Engineer: 1 Post
- 1st Class B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication.
Mandatory experience Minimum 01 (One) year post qualification work experience in Signal Processing.
- Age Limit: Below 31 years as on the last date
TVPM/ PE: 006-Project Engineer: 3 Posts
- M.E /M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded Systems.
- Age Limit: Below 32 years as on the last date
TVPM/ PE: 007-Project Engineer: 1 Post
- M.E /M.Tech in Electronics & Communication with minimum 2 years of post qualification work experience.
- Age Limit:Below 34 years as on the last date
TVPM/PT: 001: Project Technician: 16 Posts
- Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation /Computer Science /IT / Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with one year post qualification work experience in relevant field.
- Age Limit: Below 30 years as on the last date.
CDAC Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Test and Interview.
- The test will be of objective type comprise of English, Logical Test, Computer Fundamentals, Computer Networking, Quantitative Aptitude.
- Project Engineer: Rs.500/ for male candidates and Rs. 250/- for female candidates.
- Project Assistant/ Project Technician category -Rs.250/- for male candidates and Rs. 100/- for female candidates.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH category
Mode of Payment:;Demand Draft – Drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram,” payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Application process for CDAC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 July 2018 and send the print out of the application form along with required documents to following postal address latest by 31 July 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Department Head (HR)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
Post Box No.6520, Vikasbhavan P.O
Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033