The Application Process to Apply for Capgemini Recruitment 2018 – Service Desk Analyst – B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree – Bangalore. Capgemini Recruitment scheduled for a role of Service Desk Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Capgemini Recruitment Details:
Capgemini Recruitment for Sevice Desk Analyst:
|Job Role||Service Desk Analyst|
|Experience||0 to 2 years|
- Must be graduate
- Must be comfortable in taking inbound/outbound calls.
- Strong communication & analytical skills is mandatory
- Good to have ITIL V3 certified
- Knowledge in BMC remedy will be an added advantage
- should be ready to work in 24*7 shift
Skills & Experience:
Must have updated back-end of knowledge base of most common desktop level issues faced by users that enables users to resolve an incident, create a request, report an incident and review the status of submitted requests etc.
- Provide level 1 support by picking the phone calls & support for logging, tracking, Resolution and reporting of help desk incidents and service requests
- The activities associated with restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize the adverse impact on business operations, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained
- Should also provide accelerated response to the executive users within the customer organization
Application process for Capgemini Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment by the following link.
To Apply: Click here