BT Walk-in Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Network Planner|
|Salary||Rs 2 LPA|
|Venue Date||23 February 2018|
- Holds an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in domain of Transmission & telecom industry.
- Technical competence in Telecom basics & transmission methodologies.
- Previous experience in telecom or planning/design typically 0-2 years.
- Good communication skills & mature attitude required.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
- Responsible for supporting Network Planning and/or Design process. Will have the ability to identify, analyse and resolve basic planning/design requirements.
- Network platform and transport planning.
- Network mapping as per actuals & recommendations from field engineer.
- End to End ownership of Planning Network.
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
Application process for BT Walk-in drive 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online and attend walk-in at following venue on 23 February 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 23 February 2018 Time – 9:00 AM
DLF Bldng 14,
Tower-C, 8th floor,
DLF Phase-3, Gurgaon
Mandatory documents: PAN, Adhar, CV, passport photo, all academic mark sheets.