Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Chemist Trainee/ General Workman-B (Trainee) | Kochi Refinery | Last Date: 3rd July 2017
Company: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
BPCL is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas, with an annual turnover of over 2,50,649 crores for the year 2012-13.
As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL offers you a lifetime of personal and professional development. With BPCL, you have the opportunity to flourish, explore your strengths and gain the experience to move ahead.
Position Available: Chemist Trainee/ General Workman-B (Trainee)
Number of Vacancies: 37
Location: Kochi Refinery
Salary Package: Chemist Trainee: Rs.13,500-31,000 PM & General Workman: Rs.11500-20000 PM
Experience Required: Freshers
1) Chemist Trainee-3 Posts
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60% marks (Full Time course) from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
2) General Workman-B(Trainee) – CHEMICAL-17 posts
- First Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology (Full time course approved by AICTE) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/Institute
3) General Workman-B (Trainee) – MECHANICAL-17 Posts
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Full time course approved by AICTE) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institute
- First class with 60% marks in Engineering Diploma for General Workman-B (Trainee) positions is relaxed to 50% marks for SC/HH/OH candidates
- Final Year Post Graduate / Diploma students and those awaiting results are NOT eligible to apply.
Age Criteria: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 01.06.2017 for General candidates, upper age relaxable by 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC(NCL) candidates against the indicative reserved posts
Selection Procedure: A trade test will be conducted during the month of June/July and candidates declared successful will be required to pass medical examination for fitness. No traveling, lodging or boarding expenses incurred by candidates in connection with the interview/ medical examination will be reimbursed.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 17th June 2017 (10:00 hrs) onwards to 3rd July 2017 (17:00 hrs)
For Notification & To Apply: Click Here