BMRCL (Namma Metro) Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Graduate Engineers | 80 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | Last Date: 15th December 2017
Company: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project.
Bangalore Metro, christened as “Namma Metro”, not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore skyline, but immensely adds to the comfort level of travel. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contribute to the reduction of carbon emissions.
Position Available: Graduate Engineers
Total Vacancies: 80
Experience Required: Freshers
Duration of contract: Two years
Salary Package: Rs.25,000/- PM
- Candidate should possess a BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- The candidate should have scored minimum 50% marks, in the essential educational qualification prescribed.
- The Degree should be from an Institute / Organisation recognised by AICTE.
- Knowledge of Kannada is a must.(The candidate should be able to Read, Speak, Understand and Write in Kannada).
Age limit: Below 35 years as on 15.12.2017
- The selection will be made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written examination. Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original documents and
- There shall be no negative marking in the written examination.
- The question paper will be of objective type with multiple answers. The question paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Kannada and the duration of the examination will be for 2 hours with 100 questions, each question carrying one mark.
- The question paper will also contain writing one paragraph/sentence in Kannada which is compulsory and this will be evaluated at the time of verification of documents only in respect of candidates shortlisted for document verification.
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 400/-
- GM, Cat I, Cat II a, Cat IIb, Cat III a, Cat III b candidates: Rs. 900/-
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15th December 2017.
- Last date for submission of online application: 15.12.2017 upto 6.00 PM
- The written test will be held on Sunday the 28th January 2018.
Notification & To Apply: Click Here