BHEL Recruitment 2017 | Technician Apprentices | Diploma – All Engineering Branches | Bangalore | Last Date: 16 December 2017
Company: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.
BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. power, transmission, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence.
Position: Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 250 Posts
Training Period: One year
Educational Qualification Required:
- Candidates should possess a degree Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering.
- Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more, after the attainment of the required qualification shall not be eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview at the following venue on 20th November to 16th December 2017.
Venue date: 20th November to 16th December 2017
- 9.00 am To 3.30 pm (Monday to Friday)
- 9.00 am To 11.30 am (Saturday)
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED,
BENGALURU – 560026
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
For More details: Click here