BHEL Recruitment 2017 | www.bhel.com | Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MBA | Across India | Last Date: 5th October 2017
Company: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.
BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. power, transmission, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence.
Position Available: Engineer Trainee
Location: Across India
Salary Package: Rs 20600-46500/Month
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or Five year integrated Master’s
degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute
- Candidates should be in a position to produce their Degree/Final year marks sheets the time of Interview, whichever is earlier.
|Role||Engineering Discipline||GATE 2018 Code|
Age Limit: 27 Years (For B.E/B.Tech) & 29 years for candidates having two
years’ full-time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management
- Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer Trainee will have to appear for
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2018. Based on the GATE-2018 Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category. Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded upto 50 % relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview. Please note that GATE Scores of 2018 will only be valid.
- The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Written Test (GATE- 2018) Score & 25% weightage to Interview Stage.
How to Apply :
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position through GATE 2018.
- Opening date of Online Application: 1st September 2018
- Last date to apply GATE 2018: 5th October 2017
- Opening Date of application in BHEL Website: 9th January 2018
- Closing date of online application in BHEL Website: 3rd February 2018
Official Advertisement: Click Here