BHEL Walk-In Recruitment Drive 2017 | www.bheledn.com | Technician Apprentices | Diploma | 2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | Last Date: 31st August 2017
Company: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.
BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. power, transmission, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence.
BHEL- Electronics Division, Bangalore, one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company proposes to engage 310 Nos. of Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) as per Apprentices Act, 1961 for ONE Year. The details are as follows:-
Position Available: Technician Apprentices
Training Duration: 1 Year
Total Vacancies: 310
Stipend: Rs. 4000/- per month
- Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned below in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
- Branch/ Discipline: Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Mechatronic Engineering
- AGE as on 01/08/2017: Min – 18 years; Max – 27 Years (General), 30 Years (OBC), 32 Years (SC/ST)
How to Apply :
All interested and eligible candidates attend the Walk-In Drive in the following venue with required documents(ORIGINAL & TWO SETS ATTESTED BY GAZETTED OFFICER) on 21.08.2017 (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday & 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. on Saturday). Last Day for walk-in Interview: 31.08.2017
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable) Note: No TA/DA will be paid for candidates attending Walk-in interview.
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED,
MYSORE ROAD, BANGALORE – 560026
Official Advertisement: Click Here