Bharat Dynamics (BDL) Recruitment 2017 | www.bdl-india.com | Freshers | Management Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MBA/ CA | Across India | October 2017
Company: Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), A Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence (MoD), was established in the year 1970 to be a manufacturing base for guided weapon systems. Its coming into being reflects the visionary wisdom of the Nation to achieve self-reliance in the technological domain. Nurtured by a pool of talented engineers drawn from DRDO and aerospace industries, BDL began its journey by producing the 1st Generation Anti Tank Guided Missile-the SS11B1.
This product was a culmination of a Licence Agreement the Government of India entered into with Aerospatiale, French Republic. BDL has three manufacturing units, located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, T.S., Bhanur, Medak district, T.S. and Visakhapatnam, A.P. Two New Units are planned at Ibrahimpatnam, Ranga Reddy district, T.S. and Amravathi, Maharashtra.
Position Available: Management Trainee
Total Vacancies: 24
- Electrical – 02 Posts
- Electronics – 09 Posts
- Computer Science/ IT – 03 Posts
- Optics – 01 Posts
- Finance – 08 Posts
- Company Secretary – 01 Posts
Salary Package: INR. 16400 – 40500/- pm
Location: Across India
Management Trainee – Electrical:
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electrical or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute
Management Trainee – Electronics:
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electronics or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute
- Desirable Qualification : Post Graduation (ME/ M. Tech /MS) in Microwave & Radar / Electronics & Communication/Digital Electronics/ Digital Signal Processing / Image Processing/ VLSI Design / Embedded System Design / Electronic System Design
Management Trainee – Computer Science:
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Computer Science or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute
Management Trainee – Optics:
- First Class MSc. Degree in Physics/ Applied Physics with specialization in Optics/ Applied Optics/ Fiber Optics/ Laser/ Optoelectronics or MSc.(Tech)-Engineering Physics with specialization in Photonics or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute
Management Trainee – Finance:
- Pass in Final examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (OR)
- Pass in Final examination conducted by Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICAI erstwhile ICWAI) (OR)
- First Class MBA or equivalent /Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Degree in Finance discipline of 2 Years duration from University / Institution recognized by Government.
- “First Class” to be read as “60% marks in aggregate” for UR/OBC candidates and “55% marks in aggregate” for SC/ ST candidates with respect to posts reserved for that category only, otherwise it is 60% in aggregate.
- Candidates possessing Essential Qualification in Part Time / Correspondence/ Distance Education/E-learning mode are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates appeared/appearing in the final year/semester and whose results awaited are not eligible to apply
Equivalent Qualifications in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science Engineering:
- Electrical: 1. Electrical Engineering; 2. Electrical & Electronics Engineering; 3. Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Electronics: 1. Electronics Engineering; 2.Electronics & Communication Engineering; 3.Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science: 1.Computer Science Engineering
Age limit(28.10.2017): (Relaxation as per government Policy)
- MT (Electrical /Electronics /Comp.Sc./Optics) AND MT (Finance) with MBA / PG Degree/PG Diploma: 27 years
- MT (Finance) with CA / ICWAI qualification AND MT (Company Secretary): 28 years
- Selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview.
- The CBOT will be of Two hours duration and will be in two parts comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline. Part-II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude.The weightage assigned to Written Test and Interview Marks in the selection process is 85% and 15% respectively.
- Minimum qualifying marks for each of the criteria (Written Test and Interview) is 60% for General Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD with respect to posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD candidates respectively.
- Candidates who meet the cut off marks criteria will be shortlisted for interview in the respective discipline
Examination Centers for BDL Recruitment: Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Vishakhapatnam.
Application fee: Rs.500/-(No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Internal Employees)
Note: Fee to be paid online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking (OR) SBI Challan.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 14th October to 28th October 2017. After submitting online application send the printout of the application along with required documents to below-mentioned address should reach on or before 6th November 2017-16 Hrs
Bharat Dynamics Limited,