BEL Recruitment 2018 | www.bel-india.com | Freshers | Contract Engineer | 30 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE | Last Date: 2nd March 2018
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Position Available: Contract Engineer
Number of Vacancies: 30
Contract Period: 1 Year
Location: Across India
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary Package: Rs. 18,000/ Month
BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE/ GIETE from a recognized University/ Institution in Electronics in any of the following disciplines:
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- BE/ B.Tech in First Class for General and OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- Candidates who have not completed BE/ B.Tech Degree need not apply.
Age limit(As on 01.02.2018):
- General candidates: 25 years
- OBC candidates: 28 years
- SC/ ST candidates: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for PHP candidates as per Govt. directives.
Selection process: Eligible candidates will be called for a written test followed by interview for candidates who are shortlisted in the written test.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 2nd March 2018 and attend Walk-in Test at the following venue on 4th March 2018.
Date: 4th March 2018 (Sunday) at 8:00 AM
Note: No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre after 10:00 AM.
Sanskriti Government Model Senior Secondary School,
Documents Required: Candidates are required to produce one set of self attested photocopies of the following documents along with the filled in Personal Particulars Form while coming for the written test:
- SSLC Marks card
- Engineering Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate and Detailed Mark sheets of all
- Caste Certificate and Disability Certificate, if applicable
- Three recent passport size colour photographs
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
Official Notification & To Apply: Click Here