Bharat Electronics (BEL) Recruitment 2017 | www.bel-india.com | Contract Engineers | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ AMIE | Chennai | Last Date: 14th June 2017
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Bharat Electronics Limited , invites application for the post of PE-Probationary Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process for BEL Recruitment are given in below.
Position Available: Contract Engineers (Total Vacancies – 10)
Electronics – 01 Post
Mechanical – 04 Posts
Computer Science – 05 Posts
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering/ AMIE from AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognized University.
- First class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates. Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The candidates who have acquired BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering/AMIE, the following discipline only are eligible –
1) ELECTRONICS: i. Electronics Engineering. ii. Electronics & Communication Engineering. iii. Communication Engineering. iv. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. v. Telecom Engineering.
3) COMPUTER SCIENCE: i. Computer Science. ii. Computer Engineering. iii. Computer Science & Engineering.
- Age Limit :
- GENERAL Candidates: Max. 25 Years (DOB on or after 01.04.1992).
- OBC Candidates: Max. 28 Years (DOB on or after 01.04.1989).
- SC/ST Candidates: Max. 30 Years (DOB on or after 01.04.1987).
- PWD Candidates: Five years in addition to the age limit /relaxation permitted in the respective category.
Pay Scale: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.23,000/- per month for ECE /MECH and remuneration of Rs.26,500/- per month for Computer Science
Job Locations: Chennai
Selection will be through Written Test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an Interview.
How to Apply: Last date to apply is 14th June 2017.
To Apply: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here