Bharat Electronics (BEL) Recruitment 2017 | www.bel-india.com | Engineers | BE/ B.Tech | 50 Vacancies | Bangalore | Last Date: 2nd August 2017
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Position Available: Engineers
Number of Vacancies: 50
Electronics – 31 Posts
Mechanical – 19 Posts
Stipend: Rs 23,000/ Month
- BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Telecommunications/ Telecommunication/Communication/ Mechanical Engineering from recognized University / Institute. First Class for GEN/OBC candidates and Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Candidates belonging to any other branch of Engineering apart from those mentioned above will not be considered.
- Experience Required: Up to One Year
- Age: General Candidates: Max. 25 years (DOB on or after 01.08.1992).
- Selection will be through a Written Test (objective type questions). Only those who qualify in the Written Test will be called for Interview.
- Candidates will be permitted to attend the Written Test/Interview subject to fulfilling the above criteria of Qualification & Age.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 2nd August 2017.
To Apply: Click Here