Bharat Electronics (BEL) Recruitment 2017 | www.bel-india.com | Deputy Engineers | Freshers & Experienced | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | May 2017
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Bharat Electronics Limited , invites application for the post of PE-Probationary Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process for BEL Recruitment are given in below.
Position Available: Deputy Engineers (Total Vacancies – 5)
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering/ AMIE from AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognized University.
- First class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates. Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The candidates who have acquired BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering/AMIE, the following discipline only are eligible –
i. Electronics Engineering
ii. Electronics & Communication Engineering
iii. Communication Engineering
iv. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
v. Telecom Engineering
- The applicant should have knowledge of RF & Microwaves, Radar fundamentals, Microwave communication, Microstrip and Striplines circuits, AutoCAD, Digital Circuits, FPGAs, RTL/VHDL/Verilog coding, Transmission Lines, Smith Charts, Microwave Simulation software etc.
- Age Limit: 25 Years as on 01-05-2017
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/Month
Job Locations: Across India
Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an Interview (only for those candidates who will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written test).
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position by sending the application with required documents to the following address latest by 31st May 2017
Manager (HR&A), Bharat
Sahibabad Industrial Area,
Ghaziabad – 201010
- Submission of Application fee starts 17th May 2017
- Last date for receiving the complete applications 31st May 2017
- Written Test / Interview Will be intimated later
Official Notification: Click Here