Bharat Electronics (BEL) Recruitment 2017 | www.bel-india.com | Deputy Engineer | 192 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE | Across India | 25th October 2017
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Position Available: Deputy Engineer
Number of Vacancies: 192
- Electronics – 184 Posts
- Mechanical – 08 Posts
Contract Period: 2 Year
Experience Required: 1 Year
Stipend: Rs.16,400-40,500/- PM
- For Deputy Engineer (Fixed Tenure Basis), First class in Engineering Degree from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates with AMIE / AMIETE in the above specializations should have secured first class.
- Pass in Engineering degree in specializations mentioned above for SC/ST & PWD candidates.
- Age limit (As on 1.10.2017): 26 years (Relaxation as per government Policy)
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in both the written test and interview.
- Candidates who meet the qualifying criteria and whose online application has been accepted will be provisionally shortlisted for the written test.
- The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines/specializations and General Aptitude.
- Based on their performance in the written test, Candidates will then provisionally be shortlisted for interview.
Examnination Centre: Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Guwahati.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for GEN/OBC Candidates (No fee for SC/ST/PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates)
Note: Application Fee pay using either Debit/Credit card/Net Banking or through SBI Cash Challan.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25th October 2017.
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening Date of online application:11.10.2017
- Last date of Online Application: 25.10.2017
- The admit cards will be uploaded on the website: 17.11.2017.
- The Written Test will be held on 26.11.2017
- Display shortlisted Candidate for Interview: 11.12.2017
- Interview: Will be updated by end of December 2017
More Info & Apply: Click Here