BCPL Recruitment 2018 for Graduate & Technician Apprentice. Candidates with Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech can apply. The last date to apply is 15th April 2018
Position: Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 39 Posts
Graduate Apprentices – 30
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Chemical – 10 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 9
- Mechanical – 3 Posts
- Electrical – 3 Posts
- Chemical – 3 Posts
Experience Required: Freshers
- Graduate: Rs.4,984/-
- Diploma: Rs.3,542/-
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Candidates who have passed out in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 are eligible to apply in the aforesaid post.
- Engineering graduate or diploma holder who had already undergone training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring required qualifications shall not be eligible.
- Candidates who have secured aggregate 55% and above marks in their Final Examination in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 will be preferred
Age limit(As on 15.04.2018): Below 30 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidate
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Disability.
Selection of shortlisted candidates will be made only through written test or personal interview or both written test and Personal Interview as decided by Management.
Note: All the aspiring candidates are requested to get themselves enroll in the NATS portal.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 April 2018.
More details & To Apply: Click Here