BCPL Recruitment 2017 | www.bcplonline.co.in | Senior Engineers/ Officers | BE/ B.Tech/ MBA | PAN India | Last Date: 21st September 2017
Company: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL)
BCPL has set up a Petrochemical Complex at Lepetkata. The complex is spread over 3000 Bighas of land at Lepetkata, and is situated at approximately 15 Kilometres away from the Tea City Dibrugarh, Assam. M/s Engineers India Limited (EIL) was the Engineering and Project Management Consultant for this prestigious project.
The plant came as a part of the historic Assam Accord signed on 15th August, 1985 with the motive of overall socio-economic development of the region. It was approved by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) on 18th April, 2006. Subsequently a Joint Venture Company, BCPL, was incorporated on 08th January, 2007 as a Central Public Sector Enterprise under the under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Govt. of India. Dr. Manmohan Singh, Honourable Prime Minister of India laid the foundation stone of this project on 9th April, 2007. GAIL (India) Limited is the main promoter having 70% of equity participation and the rest 30% is equally shared by Oil India Ltd (OIL), Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) and Government of Assam.
Position: Senior Engineer & Senior Officers
- Senior Engineer (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Senior Engineer (Instrumentation) – 1 Post
- Senior Engineer (Mechanical) – 1 Post
- Senior Officer (Law) – 1 Post
- Senior Officer (Marketing) – 2 Posts
Experience Required: 1 Year
Salary Package: Rs 20,600-46,500/Month
Location: Uttar Pradesh/Assam
Senior Engineer (Electrical):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering* in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
Senior Engineer (Instrumentation):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering* in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control /Electronics & Instrumentation /Electrical & Instrumentation /Electronics / Electrical &Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
Senior Engineer (Mechanical):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering* in Mechanical / Production / Production & Industrial / Manufacturing /Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 60% marks.
Senior Officer (Law):
- Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB(minimum 03 years professional course) with minimum 60% marks. OR 05 years integrated LLB Degree (Professional) with minimum 60% marks. Preference will be given to candidates having Master Degree in Law (LLM).
Senior Officer (Marketing):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering* with minimum 60% marks and Two years MBA** with specialization in Marketing with minimum 60% marks.
BCPL Selection have written examination (OR) Personal Interview (OR) Both Written Examination and Personal Interview.This will be decided by Management.The shortlisted candidates detail will published in BPCL Careers Page.
How To Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 10.00 hours on 22.08.2017 to 23.59 hours on 21.09.2017
To Apply: Click Here