Aspect Software Recruitment for the role of Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Aspect Software Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
- Four year degree in technical or engineering field. B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline minimum.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
- Travel to customer sites on need basis.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Current development experience with Node.js
- Experience of using web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and JSON
- It will be a plus to have hands on experience of developing applications on Amazon Cloud Services
- With coordination and direction from management, a Principal Engineer is a primary developer for a product component, responsible for design, documentation, implementation, unit testing and defect fixing of new and existing products.
- The Principal Engineer will be responsible for handling critical customer problems in real-time and developing code fixes or enhancements to be included in future code releases.
- The job requires close interaction with Development, QA, Support and Professional Services teams.
- The Principal Engineer leverages computer programming languages and other specific technologies required to develop and maintain the component at an advanced level.
Application process for Aspect Software Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here