The Application Process to Apply for American Express Recruitment 2018 for Engineer Trainee – B.E/B.Tech – Gurugram. American Express Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Engineer Trainee for Engineering graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
American Express Recruitment:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
- Typically holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or other related field
- Excellent programming skills in Java/C++/Python
- Should possess a strong foundation in data structure and algorithms.
- Proficiency with Linux/Unix and open source tools/platforms.
- Proficiency high scale/distributed RDBMS/file systems.
- Big Data technology stacks (HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, SOLR/Elastic
- Search, Redis/MemcacheD, Spark, Storm, Kafka, etc.)
- Solid written and oral communication skills with an ability to convey results, explain issues, drive resolution.
- Ability to think outside the box to develop solutions to complex issues and drive results.
- An interest in all things digital
- Strategic thought leadership and problem solving skills with ability to solve unstructured and complex business problems
Role 1: American Express is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by an energetic new team of high-performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape our technology and product roadmap. You will be part of a fast–paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivering world class platform capabilities for American Express.
Role 2: IMDP team is responsible for bringing data from different source systems for risk partners to do analytics. We are also responsible for Controlling and monitoring the quality of data so that decision making can be accurate. We also develop production applications and create capabilities which are a driver for several business initiatives like prevention of Fraud, Collection models, different economics of credit card etc.
Role 3: This role will be part of the Digital Customer Experience (DCE) group in the Digital Analytics and Insights team. DCE is the Global Center of Excellence in American Express for the definition, development and delivery of Enterprise-level digital experiences and capabilities.
Application process for for American Express Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here