Allscripts Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Allscripts Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Bachelors degree in a relevant program of study
- 0-2 years experience
- Very little to no travel is required in this role
- Monday through Friday or as defined by local requirements
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
Application process for for Allscripts Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here