AAI Recruitment 2017 | www.aai.aero | Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 | 105 Vacancies | Freshers | Across India | Last Date: 19th July 2017
Company: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India.
The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Category – 1 PSU company.
Officail Website: www.aai.aero
AAI Recruitment (Airports Authority of India) for Role of Junior Assistant (Fire Service).The detailed eligibility and application process for Airports Authority of India Recruitment are given in below.
Position Available: Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4
No of Vacancies: 105
Location: Across India
Salary Package: Rs12500-28500 PM
- 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR)
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
- The candidates Age (as on 30/6/2017) shall not be less than 18 & not more than 30 years(UR), 33 years(OBC), 35 years(SC/ST)
- Driving License: a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; OR b) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year Before the date of advertisement; OR c) Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years before the date of advertisement.
Note: In case of (b) & (c), on qualifying the written test the candidate shall be
informed in writing to produce a valid Heavy to produce a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License at the time of Driving Test. In case, the candidate fails time of Driving Test. to do so then he shall not be allowed to take Driving Test and be straightway disqualified for the further
Desirable Additional weightage shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more of the following only.
a) Computer Science as subject at 12th class level;
b) NCC ‘B’ Certificate
c) Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service.
d) Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment
(e) Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur
- Eye Sight Distance Vision – 6/6 At Both Eyes Without Glasses.
- Near Vision – N5 In Both Eyes Without Glasses.
- Colour Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
- Height Not less than 167 cm.
- Chest 81 Cm normal. Minimum expansion 5 Cms.
- Weight Not less than 55 Kg.
AAI Selection Process:
- The candidates will have to appear for computer based/online examination, physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test.
- The candidates will be allowed to appear in driving test subject to passing the computer based/online examination and physical measurement test.
- The candidate who qualifies the driving test only will be allowed to appear for physical endurance test.
- Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant (FS) is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of Basic Training Course for a period of 4 months from AAI Training Institutes.
- During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules. AAI will not be responsible for any injury caused during the course of selection process.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category-Rs 400
Note: The Candidates belonging to following categories i.e., Female, Schedule Castes (SC)and Scheduled Tribe (ST) are exempted from payment of Application
Fee of Rs. 400/-.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 19th June 2017 From10.00 AM to 19th July 2017 at 18:00 PM
Application Link: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here